Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Let's PLAY! - Adivinhe se souber!

Hi folks! The post on the Florida program was not a big success since I have not seen any new comments so..... since I will be out for a couple of days and..... in a way to make this website a little bit more dynamic, let's play a guess game: WhErE iN tHe WoRlD am I? If you answer it correctly, when I someday I visit YOUR country I will then visit YOU and congratulate YOU personally! But you gotta answer correctly at least the state/province/region, not city (it would be to ask tooooo much) and not country (there are not too many).

oh... and one more thing... hehe... could you.... pleaaaase..... click on the add??? :) cheers! =^_^=

Oi galera! O post do programa da Florida nao foi um sucesso daqueles ja' que ninguem fez nem sequer um comentario entao.... ja' q eu estarei fora por alguns dias.... e num modo de tornar esse site um pouco mais dinamico, vamos brincar de adivinhaçao: OnDe No MuNdO eU eStOu? Se vc responder corretamente, no dia em que eu visitar SEU pais, vou tb visitar VOCE and parabeniza-lo(a) pessoalmente! Mas vc tem que acertar pelo menos o estado/provincia/regiao, nao a cidade (seria pedir demais) nem so' o pais (nao é q existam tanto).

oh... e so mais uma coisa... hehe... vc poderia.... por favor..... clicar no anuncio??? :) brigadin'! =^_^=


I will write again when I return! Escreverei novamente qd retornar!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Acho q vc foi p/ Dubai! huahuahuahua
Flw guria!
Du

Ben said...

hi.Lorrie. I am Ben.How are you doing?
I have add you to My friend's Blog.So please let me know if you don't like it.So I can delete.

Ben said...

Where is the game add.(url) I can't find it.Maybe wait you come back.

Ben said...

Waiting for your back.I still don't understand the game.Give me a little tips,Thanks

Tikno said...

I still don't understand how to play.