Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Nice, FR - jun/jul/ago 2007

Hi Folks! I'm now updating this blog where I will now officialy post - since my other server is not available! But before writing my new stuff, I should post here the one last year which I did not write at all. So, below you guys can check my summer 2007 in Nice, France: volunteering in Ironman, going trekking in the alps, having a great time skating with friends at the 'Promenade des Anglais', going on holidays to Corse Island with two very special friends, and so on. Soon I will post the next stop, guess which one it is...?



















5 comments:

Grace said...

nice pics. :)

Ben said...

Hi I'm Ben.:-). Nice blogger a
I really like roll skating too.Hopefully I will have some time to enjoy it.

Niar said...

paradiplomacy?
are u international relations student?
btw, nice to meet u...
what ur activity now?

Unknown said...

Feel good......

Ben said...

Hi,lorrie
I saw your neocounter. Nice
Seems like the widget is a little bit over-high.
Here is a suggestion:shorten the neocounter to fit the layout.
Enjoy it!