Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Back to Brazil!!

It's been over 2 months since I returned to Brazil after my nearly 9-month journey in the USA and 10 European countries but believe me, only NOW, I am having the fair time to update the blog! Spending all day long at the University (from 8am to 5pm non-stopping) is being a little tough sometimes but funny how I love being this busy! lol Anyway, can't wait to go out there again and visit each of you who made my trips so cool in every city I visited!

So... a little bit of my life in Brazil for you, my friends!


Classes, classes, classes.... lol
This is how I spend most of my time! I need holidays... :P

Pic on left: Microeconomics' notes
Pic on right: Public Policy teacher




Some time for Sasha and Bianca... oh I missed them a lot when I was away!!



Some time for just being lazy and fun with mum! :)






Time for family gossips! lol











...or just enjoying the Brazilian summer in the club!













Time for supporting Cruzeiro in the Brazilian Soccer Championship!! Go Cruzeiro!











Time to enjoy my country, my land, my Minas Gerais...













Because besides loving my family, my friends, my country...



....soon, I'm flying again!











No comments: